August 10, 2020
Teachers have a right to teach.
Students have a right to learn.
Welcome to the New Year! I am looking forward to working with you and your child as we work towards becoming independent, responsible learners. I have a strong passion for mathematics and science and my desire is to instill this passion for these subjects in your child. I believe that a child’s education needs to be a partnership between the parents, teachers and students and that every child can succeed and grow in their academics. This year will be about having a lot of fun as we develop a deeper understanding of academic content.
The start of this year will be challenging for everyone. Teachers are not used to teaching online nor are students used to learning via online. We have expectations and schedules put in place to bring about a normalcy for our unusual circumstance due to COVID 19.
- Students will need to check in every morning in order to us to take attendance.
- Students are expected to do their best and persevere in their academics.
- Students please ask for assistance, finish all assignments and turn them in in a timely manner.
- Provide students with mathematical practice in order to create proficiency so all 8th grader are ready for high school the following year.
- I will provide you multiple opportunities to master content.
- I will give you updated information regarding any changes that might occur during this process of learning online.
October 21, 2020 High School Preparation Ideas
High School Preparation Ideas
Thank you parents and students for your support during this challenging circumstances we are all in with COVID 19. New World parents and students are the best.