July 29, 2022
Teachers have a right to teach.
Students have a right to learn.
Welcome to the New Year! I would like to tell you a little about myself. I was born in Lynn Massachusetts and my parents moved here when I was 18 months old. I consider myself a native of Arizona. I earned an AA from GCC and graduated from ASU West Campus with a BA in education. My college emphasis was in mathematics. I earned a math specialist certificate and a Middle School Math Endorsement from the Arizona Department of Education. I have been teaching for 13 years predominantly on middle school settings. This will be my 8th year hear at New World Educational Center.
I am looking forward to working with you and your child as we work towards becoming independent, responsible learners. I have a strong passion for mathematics and my desire is to instill this passion for math in your child. I believe that a child’s education needs to be a partnership between the parents, teachers and students and that every child can succeed and grow in their academics. This year will be about having a lot of fun as we develop a deeper understanding of academic content.
- Come to school everyday with a positive attitude. A positive attitude can carry you far in life.
- Students are expected to do their best and persevere in their academics.
- Students please ask for assistance, finish all assignments and turn them in in a timely manner.
- I will provide students with mathematical practice in order to create proficiency so all 6th, 7th, & 8th graders are ready for the following year.
- I will provide students multiple opportunities to master content.
- I will collaborate with your child on a daily basis to achieve their academic goals.
October 21, 2020 High School Preparation Ideas
High School Preparation Ideas
Thank you parents and students for your support during this challenging circumstances we are all in with COVID 19. New World parents and students are the best.